Our California-based team requires a results-oriented individual to help drive sales sustainability, solutions, and success across the U.S. market for our eco packaging. See the job description below:
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
Drive extensive, sustainable and profitable sales for a fast-growing company. Be part of developing the sales strategy for North America building on the market knowledge and experience of the wider Vegware teams. Manage and mentor US-based employees to ensure everyone is aligned on delivering a wider sales strategy. Work with a growing team to deliver revenue and profitability aspirations, ensuring that Vegware’s open consultative culture and team-based approach is translated to suit a US business environment.
Identify new and develop existing distribution partners along with creating demand at the end-user level to leverage and open opportunities with a wide range of sectors including contract caterers, education sector, healthcare, and retail food chains.
Work closely with the Zero Waste Director and established partners to target customers for whom our food and packaging waste recycling solution opens supply opportunities.
Specific Role Requirements
- Develop a significant book of business through a series of distributor clients, some of whom will be assigned to you and some who you will establish from scratch.
- Visit distributor and end-user clients on a regular basis for business development, account management, relationship building, client support, and closing sales opportunities.
- Add new end-user clients to the sales pipeline each week through cold calling and other prospecting initiatives.
- Achieve high volumes of quality interactions with clients and record these on our back-office system.
- Engage in or run sales projects and marketing initiatives.
For a greater detailed description of the job requirements, please see the link below: